Distance selling contract
Distance selling contract for the use of an online store owned and operated by NIKALEX-M LTD, UIC: 205702130, with registered office and address of management Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria
This Contract on the terms and conditions specified therein, applies to all transactions concluded with each of the Users who and when make a purchase in and from the Online Store of NIKALEX-M Ltd. through the website https://yaninayakusheva.com/ or by phone call, email or other permitted forms of communication.
References in this Contract to the “Online Store” refer only to the online store owned and operated by NIKALEX-M Ltd., located and accessible on address Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria or the permitted forms of communication for customer service of NIKALEX-M Ltd.
It is explicitly stated that each user should read this contract carefully and with understanding BEFORE placing an order or purchase and should agree to all clauses contained therein.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right, in view of the market situation, to change this Contract. In case of a change, the relationship between the User and NIKALEX-M Ltd. will be settled in accordance with the Contract in force at the time of placing the order or making the purchase. The provisions of the Contract for shopping in the Online Store are in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and the disputes in connection with the relations they regulate are from the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.
- Advance payment – a way of payment for the goods / service ordered by the User by transferring funds to the account of NIKALEX-M Ltd. or to payment systems with which NIKALEX-M Ltd. is in contractual relations for receiving money transfers, before receiving the ordered product / service.
Distance trading – Distance selling, where from the date of the offer for sale until the submission of the order and the conclusion of the Contract, including the time of the conclusion of the contract, the Merchant and the User are not in physical contact with each other.
Delivery – the physical delivery / provision of the ordered goods / services to the user who ordered them.
Long-term – not once
LЕC– Law on Electronic Commerce
LОC– Law on Obligations and Contracts
LCP – Law on Consumer Protection
Personal profile – Software product as a service, property of NIKALEX-M Ltd., based and accessible through the website. «Personal Profile» options are available by entering a username and password and enable the user to track his purchases in the Online Store, to make new ones and to store delivery data and payment instruments.
Cash on delivery – a method of payment whеrе the consumer pays for the goods / services ordered by him at the time of delivery, by handing over the amount due to the bearer person.
Online store – a software product as a service provided by the trader to the users through the website https://yaninayakusheva.com/, providing the opportunity for remote trading via the Internet.
Offered goods / services – Goods / services advertised and offered for purchase on the website https://yaninayakusheva.com/
Merchant – NIKALEX-M Ltd., in its capacity as an importer, manufacturer, seller or distributor of goods offered in the Online Store.
Trading partners – Traders with whom NIKALEX-M Ltd. has long-term trade relations.
Website – Website owned and operated by NIKALEX-M Ltd., with address https://yaninayakusheva.com/ and all its Internet pages.
SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT AND DURATION
- This Сontract is for the sale of goods / services offered for sale in the online store to the website of NIKALEX-M Ltd., in its capacity as their manufacturer, importer, seller and / or distributor, concluded at a distance, with each of the Users , who have submitted an order for their purchase electronically and have expressly agreed for their advance payment or for their payment upon delivery by cash on delivery.
The user has the right to request the purchase of any of the goods / services offered in the online store on the Website of NIKALEX-M Ltd., for the time during which they are listed on the site and are not out of stock.
The goods must contain information on:
- the name and address of the supplier – with registered office and address of management Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria
- the main characteristics of the goods or services.
- the price of the goods or services including all taxes and fees; Note: NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to announce discounted prices for Users, of Trade Partners and / or under various Affiliate programs.
2. By pressing the “ORDER” button, the order is considered as “Done”,- it is in SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT AND DURATION, having previously selected one or more possible ways of delivery of the selected goods and / or services, as well as different methods of payment.
- After making an advance payment or after individualization of the person ordering, the order is considered as “Accepted”.
- Upon acceptance of the order, this Contract is considered as “Concluded”.
- Although the registration of a User is one-time, a separate Contract is concluded for each order, by reaffirming the acceptance of its terms.
REGISTRATION IN THE ONLINE STORE AND TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
Every Visitor of the Website of NIKALEX-M Ltd. can register in it.
Registration is free and available, except in cases when there are reasons for its termination.
Registration is mandatory for making purchases or orders from the online store on the site.
Upon registration, a Personal Profile of the User is created, accessible through the Website, registering each purchase and enabling the User to monitor his purchases in the Online Store.
- At the act of registration the user declares that the data filled in by him are correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete and are at least the minimum required requisites necessary for the sale.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible for inappropriately and / or incorrectly executed order, in case the user provides incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, in addition, it has the right to refuse further access of the user to part or all of the services offered on this website.
Registration cannot be terminated – even if the user profile is deleted from the online store, it is possible that user information may be stored by NIKALEX-M Ltd. for accounting, administrative or statistical purposes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By concluding this Contract for distance selling, the user agrees that part of the collected personal data may be provided to third parties with whom NIKALEX-M Ltd. is in contractual relations related to the delivery of the ordered goods and services from the electronic store of NIKALEX-M Ltd. – names, full delivery address, contact phone.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. is able to accept orders for sale and delivery of goods / services offered in the Online Store, to any specified actual address in the Republic of Bulgaria. Deliveries are made only on the geographical territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, which excludes deliveries in Bulgarian diplomatic missions abroad, embassies, ships and aircraft under the Bulgarian flag, etc. which according to the norms of international law are considered part of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. If the specified delivery address does not exist as an official administrative address in the respective Municipal Administration, NIKALEX-M Ltd. will not process the order and perform the related delivery. In this case, the prepaid amounts will be transferred back to the bank account specified by the User.
- For the accepted order the User receives an email at the e-mail address specified by him during registration. The received confirmation is a proof for the acceptance of the order for execution by NIKALEX-M LTD and the existence of a legally binding contract between the Merchant and the User.
- When the payment is made with debit or credit cards, NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to accept the orders after certain security checks. The payment will be deducted from the User’s account before sending the ordered product / service. The holders of all credit and debit cards are subject to authentication and permission checks by the card issuer and by NIKALEX-M Ltd. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize the payment to NIKALEX-M Ltd. or if our security checks fail, NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible for any delay or non-fulfillment of an order or delivery.
- All prices of the goods / services offered on this site include VAT. Prices may change depending on the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, the law of the European Union, as well as other legal interpretations issued by the relevant authorities.
- Promotions and prices, which are announced in the Online Store, may apply to all Users or to all goods / services of one type.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to change prices without notice and at any time, as well as the right to add or withdraw the offered goods / services at any time and without obligation to notify the users.
- The parties to this contract agree that the liability of either party to the other arising from the application of this contract shall in no way exceed the total price, paid for the respective order.
- The Merchant delivers to the Consumer goods that comply with the contract of sale.
- Аs еxternal non-conformities of the goods with the Contract shall be considered all non-conformities, which can be found on initial external inspection of the goods, including, but not limited to: external damage, differences in color and design, serviceability of a mechanism, part or production scheme, which is triggered by touch, pressure and the like.
- Internalnon-conformities of the goods with the Contract are all other non-conformities that cannot be established except after prolonged use of the goods, unless due to improper operation by the User or other reasons for which the Merchant is not responsible.
- Any external non-compliance of the goods with the Contract must be ascertained by the User at the time of delivery, must be declared to the bearer and it must be stated whether the replacement of the good with a new one of the same type and with the same characteristics is requested, unless this is impossible within the meaning of Law on Consumer Protection or the chosen method of compensation is disproportionate to the other.
- The absence of a request under the previous point means that the User has accepted the delivered goods without objections regarding the existence of external non-compliances with the Contract and subsequently cannot rely on the existence of such.
- Any hidden non-conformity of the goods with the Contract, which appears up to 6 months after the delivery of the goods, shall be deemed not to have existed upon delivery if it is proved that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or the nature of the non-conformity.
- The bringing of the goods in accordance with the Contract shall be carried out within two months from the filing of the complaint by the User. After the expiration of this period, the User has the right to terminate the Contract and to request from the Merchant to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request a reduction in the price of the goods. The user can not seek termination of the contract if the non-conformity of goods with the contract is negligible.
- The right of the User in the preceding paragraph will be extinguished in one year period as of delivery of the goods. In case of a dispute between the parties, it is incumbent on the User to prove that the goods delivered and accepted for use did not comply with the Contract.
- The User has the right to complain about any non-compliance of the goods with the agreed, when after delivery, during the initial inspection or during storage, installation, testing or operation, non-compliance with the Contract is found.
Upon filing a complain for а good, the User may claim a refund of the amount paid, replacement of the good with another, corresponding to the agreed or for a deduction from the price.
When filing a complaint for a service, the User may claim the service to be performed in accordance with the Contract, for a deduction from the price or for a refund of the amount paid.
The complaint shall be submitted in writing to the Merchant, at the address announced in this contract: Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria
When submitting a claim, the user must apply the documents on which the claim is based:
- payment order receipt for cash on delivery, receipt or invoice;
- protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or services with the agreed;
- other documents establishing the claim by the grounds and amount.
Complaints of goods may be filed up to one year from the delivery of the goods, but not later than two months from the establishment of non-compliance with the agreed.
The complaint of services can be submitted up to 14 days from the discovery of the non-compliance of the service with the agreed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In case the ordered product / service becomes temporarily unavailable for delivery, the order is stored until the temporary obstacles disappear and is executed, unless the User has not terminated the Contract in the meantime.
If the ordered product / service becomes permanently unavailable for delivery, the Merchant reserves the opportunity to offer the User a suitable alternative product / service, which to deliver, and in case of disagreement of the User and / or in the meantime termination of the Contract, to fully reimburse the amount paid under it for Product Offering.
Temporary unavailability shall be deemed to exist, when the ordered goods / services have not been delivered within 60 days from the conclusion of the Contract.
Permanent unavailability shall be deemed to exist, when the ordered goods / services have not been delivered for more than 60 days from the conclusion of the contract.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. declares that every effort has been made to reproduce as accurately as possible in the Online Store the colors of the offered goods. Color reproduction range, however, depending on the technical characteristics of the different devices and screens. This means that when ordering goods from the Online Store, the colors of the delivered goods could differ from what the User has seen on his screen.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. makes serious efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information presented on the site. However, taking into account possible technical errors or omissions in that information, NIKALEX-M LTD specifies that it is possible that product descriptions are sometimes incomplete. This incompleteness can be caused due to limitations of space or the sequential structure of the information. NIKALEX-M Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that the information presented is the most appropriate and accurate possible.
The site may contain links and references to other sites external to NIKALEX-M Ltd. NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites, as well as for any other information they contain.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT AND CONSEQUENCES
- The contract shall be considered for fulfilled with implementation of the delivery of ordered goods / service and its receipt by the User.
Each User, without stating reasons, may withdraw from the Contract until the 14th (fourteenth) working day from its conclusion or up to the 14th (fourteenth) working day from the receipt of the goods / services, without owing any any compensation and / or penalties. In this case, the User is obliged, within the same period, to return to the Merchant, at the address of its management (Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria), the received goods / services, unless it concerns a service used at the moment of its receipt. A bilateral acceptance-transfer protocol shall be drawn up for the return, signed by the parties. The Protocol is proof of termination of the contract under the conditions referred to in this section.
Upon returning the goods / services under the previous point, the User is entitled to a refund of the amount paid for the goods / services. The Merchant transfers the amount due to the User’s account within 30 (thirty) days from the preparation of the acceptance-transfer protocol.
In case of temporary or permanent unavailability under Chapter VIII item 3 and Chapter VIII item 4, the User has the right to terminate the Contract with a unilateral statement of intent. The consequences are the same as in the previous items 3 and 4. The trader is obliged to return the amount due to the user’s account within 30 (thirty) days from the termination of the contract.
If the User wishes to withdraw from the contract and to return the received goods / services after the expiration of the terms under item 3, this will be done by written agreement with the Merchant, where the User owes both the return of the delivered goods / services and a penalty of up to 30 (thirty) % of the value of the goods / services.
The return of goods / services by the User to the Merchant in the cases provided by this Contract due to complaints or due to refusal and / or cancellation of the Contract, can also be realized by mail or by courier at the address: NIKALEX-M Ltd., Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria. In this case the postage costs are at the expense of the User and can be reimbursed by the Merchant upon presentation of the relevant payment documents proving their amount and basis.
In case of unfair commercial behavior on the part of the User, leading to unreasonable costs for the Merchant, the Merchant has the right, but not the obligation, to terminate the registration of the User in the Online Store and on the Website of NIKALEX-M LTD, as well as the registration of its affiliates.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to unilaterally amend or supplement this Contract in order to fully and accurately reflect any changes in the manner of concluding a distance transaction, the terms of conclusion or any changes in legal requirements.
In the case of advance payment, in accordance with the provisions of this contract, the User expressly declares that he agrees to pay the previously announced price of the ordered goods / services, according to their offer in the Online Store of the Merchant.
The parties agree and declare that in case any / some of the clauses of this Contract turn out to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire Contract or other clauses, or other separate parts of it. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established commercial practice.
The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and in particular those of the LCP, the LOC and the LEC shall apply to all issues not settled by this Contract.
In case of unilateral change of the present Contract by NIKALEX-M Ltd., if you continue to use your registration in the Online Store, you expressly agree with the changes made.
- These General Terms and Conditions constitute a contract for the provision by NIKALEX-M LTD (UIC 205702130), hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY, on its own websites https://yaninayakusheva.com/ (THE SITES), as well as their sub-domains, for information purposes and for conducting distance trading with potential buyers-users, and regulate the rights and obligations of the users of the Internet sites https://yaninayakusheva.com/, as well as their subdomains , owned by NIKALEX-M LTD.
These General Terms and Conditions are binding for all visitors to the sites.
The parties to this contract are NIKALEX-M Ltd. (UIC 205702130) on the one hand and each user who has loaded any page of the Internet sites operated by and owned by the company.
The user declares that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions and that any of its active action or keeping passive behavior, once the site is loaded in the browser, represents electronic statement of consent with these General Terms and Conditions.
- Active action represents clicking / pressing / selecting an electronic link or an advertising banner that takes the user to other pages of the company’s sites.
- Keeping passive behavior means not leaving the site after it has been loaded into the user’s browser.
Explanation of certain terms
Users state that they are familiar with and agree with the definitions of the following terms:
Internet site is aggregate of websites with a common web page header, which is loaded in the user’s browser, when typing the e-mail address of the site;
A user of a website or site is any person who has entered the e-mail address or reached the website or the site by redirection from another website and according to, if there is interest, to make purchases of goods and / or services electronically;
Interface is a combination of graphical objects associated with program code through which the user communicates with the website in a way accessible to him.
A platform is a set of conceptual, software and graphical solutions, constituting a complete product, providing an accessible environment for the user to the possibilities of the Internet space.
Browser – a computer program that enables the transmission, processing and visualization of data through different types of protocols for data transmission.
An electronic link (link) is a link indicated on a specific website, which allows automated redirection to another Internet page, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
Malicious acts are actions or omissions that violate Internet etiquette or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (unsolicited commercial communications, SPAM), access to resources with someone else’s rights and passwords, use of deficiencies in the systems for their own benefit or to obtain information (HACK), performing actions, which can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems, or information databases (CRACK), sending “Trojan horses” or causing the installation of viruses, disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks, performing any actions, which may be qualified as a crime or administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
Information system / System is any individual device or set of interconnected or similar devices, which in the execution of a particular program provides automatic data processing.
Web page within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions means an integral and separate part of a website.
IP address is a unique identification number, associating a computer, Internet page or resource of the user, in a way that allows his localization in the global Internet network.
Password is a code of letters, numbers and characters, which together with the username individualizes the user, and which together with the user name serves to access user profile.
Username is a valid e-mail address through which the user is individualized in its relations with the Company;
User profile is a separate part of the website that contains user information required by https://yaninayakusheva.com/, stored with it, used and processed for servicing the relations with the Company and in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the applicable legal documents of the European law. The user’s profile is accessed by entering a username and password. The user profile also serves the communication between the user and NIKALEX-M Ltd.
Public user profile is a separate part of the website, providing public information about the user, including the name, age, date of birth, sex, place of residence and photos, as well as specific details about his purchases through the platform of NIKALEX-M Ltd., as well as any other information about the user and his actions on this website, not protected by the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
Accidental event is an unforeseen circumstance of an extraordinary nature at the time of concluding the contract, which makes the provision of the services objectively impossible.
Website/ site (website) is a special dedicated place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unified address (URL) according to the protocol HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources.
Client – all users of the sites that have performed and successfully completed the registration process to access them.
Subject of the contract
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. provides for use to the users an information portal and platform for online shopping through its website https://yaninayakusheva.com/, its subdomains or other domains owned and operated by NIKALEX-M Ltd., under the terms of a distance selling contract within the meaning of Article 48 et seq. of the Consumer Protection Act, by exercising the powers conferred thereto by this contract.
The distance selling contract, through which the user buys goods / services through the platform provided by NIKALEX-M Ltd., is different from these general terms and conditions, and when making an electronic statement for concluding a sale contract, the user agrees with these General terms and conditions, as well as with the content of the Distance Transaction Contract, accessible in a prominent place in the purchase and sale interface.
Protection of personal data
NIKALEX-M is the administrator of personal data.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. takes due care and is responsible for the protection of information about the user, which has become known to him on the occasion of registration – subject to these General Terms and Conditions and during a previous or subsequent service of the user, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
NIKALEX-M is guided by the principles of the adopted Declaration of confidentiality, internal data protection policies and Information security and the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and applicable European Union law.
In the registration form, filled in by the user during the registration, NIKALEX-M Ltd. indicates the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By expressing consent with these General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees the information relating to him to be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
The user profile generated during the initial registration has default settings that allow free access to personal data added by the user. After registration, if desired, the user has the right and technical ability, by changing the default settings, to restrict or deny access to personal data.
- The restrictions under item 1 shall not apply in case the user or persons under his control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or have violated the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case NIKALEX-M Ltd. has the right to provide personal information about the user to the relevant competent state authorities in accordance with applicable law.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. collects and uses the information about the users only for the purposes for which they have been provided and have been shared with the Company.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, concluded at a distance, by giving consent for advance payment.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees that his personal data, declared as publicly available in his profile on this website, Facebook or anywhere else in the virtual space, information about the user’s friends in these user profiles, photo or text materials uploaded to the profiles, or the like, could be used and disseminated by NIKALEX-M Ltd. for the purposes of direct marketing, unless the user explicitly prohibits access to them. The actions of the user on this website (rated products, questions asked, comments, making friends) and the information about the purchased goods / services (number, price, specifics) can always be used by NIKALEX-M Ltd. for direct marketing purposes.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the user and not to provide the collected information to third parties – government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where:
- has obtained the express consent of the user upon registration or at a later time;
- the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who according to the current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures;
- other cases specified in the law.
- User registration in this site is FREE and OPEN to all visitors to the sites.
Upon registration on the website of NIKALEX-M Ltd., the user gives his consent to be created a public user profile for marketing purposes, in which to be provided, at the discretion of NIKALEX-M Ltd., any information related to the user and his actions on the website, unprotected by the Personal Data Protection Act.
2.Registered users identify themselves to the system through their email and password. Additionally, each registered user indicates in his user profile a delivery address and a contact phone number.
- The user declares that the data provided by him during the registration process are true, accurate, up-to-date and complete, in the volume required for registration by the site.
The registration process is divided into levels with different access to the services of the site – clients and practicing manicurists / pedicurists or hairdressers.
Registered users have the opportunity to order the available items from the web store.
The user undertakes after registration and when using the website of NIKALEX-M Ltd.:
- not to prejudice the reputation of others and not to call for a forcible change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, violence against the personality or the incitement of racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred, not to preach fascist or other antidemocratic ideology, not to infringe another’s property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to immediately notify NIKALEX-M Ltd. of any case of committed or found violation;
- not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system, including, but not limited to, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another user, not to provide access beyond the provided, not to impair or impede the availability, reliability or quality of provided access, and not to use it in a way that causes the refusal to use it;
- not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located on the website of NIKALEX-M Ltd. and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
- not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or belonging to a certain group of people;
- not to perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the user may not reproduce, change, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the websites of NIKALEX-M Ltd.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. shall not assume responsibility for improper storage of products or incorrectly executed instructions for application and use of goods purchased from the company.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. does not take responsibility for improper use of a product purchased from the company and subsequent claims, losses, damages or failures.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible in the following cases:
- For damages caused by other sites accessible through links / banners placed on this site;
- If the user forgets to log out of his profile or in any other manner authorizes and / or allows his profile to be used by third parties who have abused his registration;
- For the damages that have occurred during the failure or interruption of accessibility to the websites of NIKALEX-M Ltd., which do not depend on the team of the same.
Users agree that the information resources of the site are provided “In the form in which they are published.”
NIKALEX-M Ltd. makes efforts to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of the information presented on the sites. However, considering possible technical errors or omissions in that information, it should be specified that the images of the products are illustrative and indicative, respectively the delivered products may differ from the images.
Product descriptions may sometimes be incomplete due to limited space or the consistent structure of the information. However, Star Nails – Bulgaria strives to provide the most relevant and important information about the products.
Orders and delivery of goods from the site
Orders are only accepted by users registered in the system of NIKALEX-M Ltd. More about registration – in the section – Registration.
Orders of goods and services on the sites are made by adding the desired goods and / or services to the Shopping Cart and following the steps and instructions on the site to complete and submit the relevant order.
The delivery of goods ordered from the online store is carried out through a courier company with which NIKALEX-M Ltd. has a contractual relations: DHL Express Bulgaria Ltd (www.dhl.bg) and BXB s.r.o. (https://boxberry.ru).
Deliveries are made only on the geographical territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, which excludes deliveries in Bulgarian diplomatic missions abroad, embassies, ships and aircraft under the Bulgarian flag, etc. which according to the norms of international law are considered part of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- NIKALEKS-M is able to execute orders and outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. In these cases the customer pays in advance to the bank account of NIKALEX-M Ltd. the value of the ordered items, as well as the transport of the ordered goods to the address specified by him.
Deliveries made by DHL Express Bulgaria Ltd and BXB s.r.o. are always delivered at the expense of the customer, regardless of the value of the order.
- For orders on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria (up to 2 working days) – 5 Euro
- For orders outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to European Union countries (up to 5 working days) — 15 Euro
- For orders only for Russian Federation (up to 10 working days) — 30 Euro
Orders received before 14:00 will be prepared for shipment and delivered on courier company within the same business day.
Orders received after 14:00 will be prepared for shipment and delivered on courier company on the next business day.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. makes every effort to respect the delivery deadlines, but however cannot guarantee the execution if are affected by reasons beyond the control of the firm.
Deliveries are are affected by public holidays and weekends.
The execution of an order may be hindered for any of the following reasons:
- One or more of the goods ordered are not available; in this case an employee of NIKALEX-M Ltd. establishes contact with the customer and offers alternatives in case the ordered goods cannot be delivered on time.
- No payment has been made (or there is a delay in payment) by the user if he has chosen bank transfer or payment of the amount due via an electronic payment instrument.
- The customer has specified an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
- No telephone number for contact with the client or wrong and inaccessible one.
In case of problems related to the delivery due to the fault of NIKALEX-M Ltd., all additional costs will be borne by the company. In all other cases subsequent dispatch of the shipment will be charged at the expense of the recipient.
The goods are delivered to the recipients by hand against a signature, and in the case of large shipments (at the discretion of the courier) they are delivered to the entrance of the building. In case of impossibility or difficulty for delivery in person to the addressee, the consignments shall be delivered as follows:
- for business address – to a person with a place of work at the address, indicating the name and position / department of the person who received the consignment.
- for home address – to a member of the household, indicating the name of the person who received the shipment, and its relationship with the recipient.
In case of impossibility to deliver the shipment during the first visit, which is not due to NIKALEX-M Ltd. and / or the courier (in case no one is at the address, etc.), the courier leaves a notice indicating a contact phone number, to which the recipient can call back within three working days in order to specify a new deadline for delivery. In case of impossibility to deliver the shipment also during the second visit, which is not due to NIKALEX-M Ltd. and / or the courier, the distance transaction contract is automatically terminated, and in this case, as a sanction for non-performance by the buyer, NIKALEX-M Ltd. will withhold all amounts paid by the buyer.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. may unilaterally terminate a Contract for distance selling and withhold all amounts paid in cases where the recipient unreasonably refuses to accept a shipment.
When using the “Receive from store” option, the user declares that the goods ordered by him in the online store is received only in the selected store, personally by the person indicated as the recipient in the order, after presenting an identity document and signing an acceptance transfer protocol. protocol.
- Every user has the right to return the goods purchased by him within 14 working days from the date of its purchase. For this purpose, the subject of the transaction must be in the original packaging, without traces of use or violation of the commercial appearance of the goods, in accordance with the provisions of Article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. makes efforts to ensure that the colors of the products are presented as precisely and accurately as possible. However, the colors that are displayed may be different – they depend on the color calibration and deviation of the monitor or display on which they are displayed. NIKALEX-M Ltd. cannot be held responsible and cannot guarantee that the displayed colors are sufficiently real.
Prices and Stocks
- All mentioned in this web site prices are in euro (EUR) and VAT included. In case an item has several modifications, the prices for each of the modifications (color, volume, quantity, composition) are indicated on its page.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published products, services, prices and other characteristics of the goods and users are considered informed about the changes from the date of publication. The information for some of the published products may not be updated, but in all cases users will be notified when an order is placed in the online store before delivery, for out-of-date information on the site related to the ordered items. Some of the information published on this website may relate to items, services or programs that are not available and are not accessible at the time of ordering.
2. Payments for orders placed are performed:
- on the spot in the offices of NIKALEX-M LTD;
- cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment;
- through the MyPos payment system;
- through the PayPal payment system
- by bank transfer to the accounts of NIKALEX-M LTD.
3. Orders made with payment by bank transfer are executed and sent upon receipt of 100% payment on them.
- All purchases made by consumers who are not registered under the VAT Act will be executed with prices including VAT.
- Each page of an item included on this website and / or its e-shop provides information on the price, the main features of the item and additional information that aims to help consumers make an informed choice when ordering the item. NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the product that do not relate to its main characteristics and does not claim that the information provided is complete.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices listed on this website at its discretion at any time and without obligation to notify users in advance. The user is obliged to pay the price that was indicated on the site during the execution of the order,, regardless of whether it is lower or higher than the updated price. In case of technical errors in the information published on the site, as a result of which the order cannot be executed, NIKALEX-M Ltd. has the right to refuse the execution of the order and does not owe any compensation to the user, except refund of amounts paid and / or deposited by the user for the canceled order, if any.
- The system of the online store reflects the availability of items at the time of the inspection, and given the dynamics of turnover, it is possible that certain items and accessories to them, published and listed on the site as “available” at the time of inspection, maybe already exhausted when ordering and cannot be ordered and delivered. In all cases, the operator of NIKALEX-M Ltd. confirms the possibility or impossibility of delivery of the ordered items.
- In case of cash payment by cash on delivery of the ordered and delivered goods and services, the consumer is obliged to pay at the time of delivery to NIKALEX-M Ltd. or its representative / subcontractor, performing the delivery of the ordered goods, its full value, and shipping costs (if applicable) according to the confirmed order.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, the consumer pays an amount equal to the value of the delivered goods according to the confirmed order on the bank account of NIKALEX-M LTD, indicated in the invoice and only after the payment has been confirmed as received and once the bank account has been credited with the relevant amount, NIKALEX-M LTD prepares for sending and performing the delivery of the ordered goods and services.
- When paying through a virtual POS terminal, the consumer pays an amount equal to the value of the delivered goods according to the confirmed order, through a virtual POS terminal and only after the payment transaction is confirmed, NIKALEX-M Ltd. performs the delivery of ordered goods and services.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. works in close cooperation with its clients. The company’s users can rely on the company for advice or consultation for each product offered on this site and its application on the phone +359879891667 / at the cost of one local call /.
Discounts and special offers
The special offers and promotions on this site are for online orders only and cannot be combined with other discounts valid at the same time.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. may offer quantitative discounts for certain products or product groups. These discounts are not charged when ordering online, but if available, they are deducted from the amount of the order and specified after a call by an operator of the company.
Copyright, related rights and restrictions associated with them
- Users can use all services offered on this website for personal needs, for non-profit purposes and provided that the copyrights of NIKALEX-M Ltd. or third parties directly or indirectly related to the materials on this site are not violated. It is expressly forbidden to copy and / or publicly distribute the materials published on this website for any purpose by users.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to assign the rights related to the publication of materials and other information published on this website to third parties in the presence of additionally concluded contract in writing, regulating the legal relations.
When purchasing goods that are subject to copyright and / or patent rights, NIKALEX-M Ltd. does not provide any additional rights for use and distribution, except the explicitly mentioned rights and / or licenses granted by the manufacturer / distributor / copyright holder of the product.
All goods and services provided by NIKALEX-M Ltd. are protected according to the Law on Protection of Copyright and Related Rights, are provided to users in their original form, packaging and carrier, without having suffered any impact by NIKALEX-M Ltd. and in accordance with the licenses and distribution rights granted by their manufacturers and / or distributors to the Republic of Bulgaria.
For the convenience of users, this site may contain links to other sites owned by third parties. When using such a link, users do not use a service provided by NIKALEX-M Ltd. and with respect to the use of the link outside the site, these General Terms and Conditions do not apply.
NIKALEX-M Ltd. is not responsible for the information and / or content of other sites owned by third parties, and either impose or recommend the use of these sites or information published therein. The potential risks associated with the use of such sites will be borne by users.
Disputes and complaints
In the case of situations arising in connection with unsettled matters, the user has the right to address controversial issues to an employee of the company at the address indicated for correspondence.
The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
- NIKALEX-M Ltd. reserves the right to change or supplement these General Terms and Conditions unilaterally without notifying the user. Any use of this site constitutes the express consent of the user to the changes made.
The parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions turn out to be invalid, this will not invalidate the contract, other clauses or parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
Ovcha Kupel district, Bl. 408A, office. 33, South-West, Sofia city, Bulgaria